Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday, August 14

Lexi and I are both feeling better.  We went out for a walk today, it is extremely humid after a heavy rainfall.  When we came back to the room Dave and Katy took a nap and Lexi and I were sitting on the sofa, she decided to get really playful!  Lexi was actually standing on the sofa and walking back and forth, patting the wall and playing with my toes.  In one of the pictures I told her to give Mommy kisses and she puckered up and gave me several kisses!  It was very precious, and I was surprised she understood what I said.  I could not believe how animated she became when it was just the two of us.

For dinner we just went to the restaurant in the Hotel as it was pouring outside and she sat in a high chair for the first time. (Under duress but she sat there and did not cry to much, I only left her in it long enough for me to eat my dinner)  She is getting very curious about food but will not let it cross her lips, just wants to play with it, at least that is a healthy progression. 

No comments: