After much discussion and prayer we have decided to pursue another adoption from China. We sent in our application last week and will see if we can get everything done in time to beat the new China rules which go into effect May 1. 2007.
This is definitely a leap of faith! I am not sure how it will all work out but we are leaving it in God's hands! Please keep us in your prayers!