Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thursday Evening, August 9 THE MOVE!

We were on the 7th floor and our bed was as hard as granite; we decided we really needed something softer to sleep on since we are here for another week and a half.

They found us a nice soft bed on the fifth floor which is a no smoking floor, so we went back to our room to pack up.  Lexi would not let me put her down so I came up with the brilliant plan to put both Katy and Lexi in the double stroller while we packed and put them in the middle of the room figuring Lexi would be safe that way and hopefully OK since Katy was right there with her. 

BIG MISTAKE!!!

Lexi became hysterical, rocking her head back and forth, I figured she could not hurt herself so decided to hurry & finish the job.  We threw everything into bags and suitcases and I got Lexi out of the stroller, I couldn't believe it she had welts on both temples from banging it against the stroller, I felt terrible!  We put a cold can of soda on it and held her the rest of the night!

No comments: